New Haul room decor and fashion

By 1:15 PM


Hello Everyone I hope you all having great week 
in this post I wanted to share with you some cute things I bought so let jump to them pictures



this beautiful necklace that I thought it looks perfect with that outfit

So I picked the perfect match Karl Lagerfeld perfume and Pink strawberry Eos and last but not least a light pink nailpolish

For room decor I got these two I don't know whats its called in english but I thought it looks super cute; beside it
A mason jar I got I looved it so much and didn't know what to put inside it

So I put some  kinder chocobons delicious!

So recently  I bought little tartes Yankee Candles  anddd I was dumb enough to think they're liike normal  candles so I finally got curious and openeed one and was disappointed Lol I went searching for something for it as a burner and I found this one I didnt try it yet but its a perfect match
sorry pic almost upside down but here are my scents so sweett

Look how cute these lil elephants I bought for my phone and yyeah myy phone is upside down
but I love them elephants

lastt This beautiful earring or earcuff im in love with the color and iit looks amazing head over to my instagram to see it its : MARIELAVIGNE92 
I hope you enjoyed my haul and leave a comment about anything.

XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments